5 December 2009

Ideologies Project

The brief for this project is to create a campaign from a list of ideologies given in the project outline.


I've previously studied the free market and am aware of its advantages as well as it's many downfalls. My initial instinct was to design a poster/ campaign against the free market and consumerism, highlighting it's negative effect on people across the world. However my tutor, Tim, had mentioned, when explaining the brief, that as designers at some point you may have to communicate a message, for a client, that is not part of your beliefs. Therefore I've chosen to be pro free market and consumerism. I want to design something I like visually and hopefully works/ meets the brief and yet is not something I personally would want to be promoted.

No comments: