8 May 2009

Paul Arden Project

I have thoroughly researched the work of Paul Arden, I was surprised at how many well known advertising campaigns he had been responsible for, one of my favourite being "the car in front is a Toyota".

I initially came up with a few ideas based on my Paul Arden brief. 
Reading his book "Whatever you think, think the opposite", the page that really stood out to me was the goal posts ( everybody should have one of these). I think it would be really interesting to bring this idea to as many people as possible, making sure people constantly kept in mind their personal goals ( long or short term). 

My second idea was to create a story/ timeline of a day in the life of brands Arden had worked for eg: wake up to Anchor butter on toast, read the Independent, drive a Toyota etc.



No comments: